Ah, the holiday season is upon us! With Christmas just around the corner, it can be hard to decide what to get for your loved ones. If you’re looking for something fashionable and trendy, then you’re in luck! Here are 5 fashionable Christmas gift ideas that your friends and family are sure to love:
1. 2 Day Duffle: No traveler is prepared without an adequate 2 Day Duffle, and it is always a great gift idea. Whether it’s a true duffle or a larger tote, a decent 2 day travel bag is an essential tool (ideally with space to extend the stay to 4 days). From a Filson rugged to something more chic with Bennett and Winch, there are plenty of options to pick from.
2. The always dependable Jewelry: A piece of jewelry is a timeless gift that your loved one will cherish for years to come. To make it extra special, you can have the jewelry customized with their initials or name for a truly unique and special gift.
3. Statement Sunglasses: Give the gift of style with a pair of statement sunglasses. There are so many trendy styles to choose from, so you can find something that suits their personal taste. Always consider the recipient, are they destructive? Get them something they can stand to break or lose, maybe a few pairs in fun colors!
4. Luxury Scarves or even a Pashmina: Scarves are a wonderful fashion accessory that can be worn all year round. Give the gift of luxury with a high-end scarf in a classic or trendy pattern. We at Block + Ink are big fans of the versatile pashmina, which can find a use in the warm weather as easily as the cold.
5. Designer Watch: A designer watch is a timeless gift (get it!) that will never go out of style. Whether you opt for a classic style or a more modern design, a designer watch is sure to make an impression.
These are just a few of the many fashionable gift ideas that you can give this Christmas. Obviously, a new Block + Ink shirt would make a killer addition to the wardrobe, in anticipation of warmer times (or as a layering piece for some color). No matter who you’re shopping for, these gifts are sure to make them feel special and loved.
Christmas time is herePosted by Edwin Slagsvol on
← Older Post Newer Post →